- Spiral CT angiography(SCTA) can clearly show the vertebral artery and its adjacent structures.
- A passive dissipated link for reducing the seismic responses of two adjacent structures under earthquake is verified.
- MFH of the retroperitoneum, head and neck were large, invasive tumors with destruction of adjacent structures.
- The tumor often spread to the adjacent structures in descending sequence: carina, tracheo-bronchus, descending aorta, azygos vein, pericardium, aortic arch.
- Spiral 3D CT images showed the steric anatomical images and relationship to the adjacent structures clearly in 25 patients.