adiabatic and isothermal elastic modulus
- The static elastic modulus of the alloy is lower than 30 GPa.
- The various types of stress, strain, and elastic modulus are summarized in Table 10-3.
- The larger the elastic modulus, the greater the stress needed for a given strain.
- The ratio of stress to strain, or the stress per unit strain, is called an elastic modulus of the material.
- However, the elastic modulus of SCC is not significantly affected by S/A ratio when total aggregate volume is kept constant.