- Embossed, anti-adherent silicone treated cloth tape for roller wrapping at converters that process adhesive coated materials. No residue left when removed.
- A soft, adhesive coating material, such as plaster, grease, or mud.
- Under the high-speed work condition, the brittleness of epoxy adhesive coating leads to its bad slurry erosion performance.
- The property of chemistry and physics on the infrared camouflage adhesive coating was studied. The infrared stealth property was described.
- When curing temperature below glassy temperature of adhesive coating, bonding strength is reduce with curing extent increase.