- a contract that heavily restricts one party while leaving the other free (as some standard form printed contracts); implies inequality in bargaining power
- The provisions are adhesion contracts only if they are standardization in style, of adhesion in nature.
- Not all the provisions presented by one party for the other's signature are adhesion contracts.
- Dust the repair to prevent adhesion to outer cover.
- A syndicate of local businessmen is bidding for the contract.
- It is impossible for him to get off the contract.
- I'm under contract to teach here for one year.