- surgical removal of the adenoids; commonly performed along with tonsillectomy
- Adenoidectomy was effective in treating the junior Secretory Otitis Media.
- Objective To evaluate the advantages of utilizing endoscope in adenoidectomy.
- Objective:To improve the adenoidectomy in children and make it more safety.
- Surgical removal of the adenoids is a procedure called adenoidectomy.
- Methods 174 cases of hypertrophied adenoid were treated with nasal endoscopy-assisted or tramsotal adenoidectomy and observed the development of them.
- Removal of ligation thread combined adenoidectomy was an effective treatment for OSAHS after VRLP.