- the anterior lobe of the pituitary body; primarily glandular in nature
- Histopathologic examination , there were two cysts in adenohypophysis.
- Seven different cell types were identified in the adenohypophysis by O.
- Mortality rate of the method was 26.7%,and among the surviving ones, 91% adenohypophysis was gross totally resected.
- Objective: To study the special stain method of different cells in the adenohypophysis.
- The larger portion, the anterior pituitary (adenohypophysis), is toward the top.
- In a 5-day old larva, Neurohypophsis and Adenohypophysis can be distinguished. We can also make out the RPD, the PPD and PI.