adenocystic basal cell carcinoma
- Histopathological diagnosis was morphea-like basal cell carcinoma.
- Excisional biopsy of the lesion was performed under the impressioin of basal cell carcinoma.
- Periocular basal cell carcinoma is most commonly found on the lower eyelid and medial canthus.
- It is considered less aggressive than nonpigmented basal cell carcinoma, but the previous data is based on analysis of the very limited cases.
- In this report, we present two cases of basal cell carcinoma which invaded the medial side of the lower eyelid and lower punctum.