adenocarcinoma pleomorphic cell
- Note the very pleomorphic cell in the center.
- This sarcoma is composed of very pleomorphic cells.
- Sarcomas have very pleomorphic cells, often with a spindle shape.
- A mitotic figure is seen in the center, surrounded by a poorly differentiated squamous cell carcinoma with pleomorphic cells and minimal pink keratinization.
- This astrocytoma demonstrates increased cellularity and pleomorphism, as compared to normal brain. Note the very pleomorphic cell in the center.