- The author argues that theorical science mainly consists of the development of theory called mode.
- To the author's opinion, pure science mostly relates to those developments of theory generally called mode.
- According to this definition there is one dial peer for each call leg (connection between two addressable call endpoints).
- A dial peer, also known as an addressable call endpoint, is a device that can originate or receive a call in a telephone network.
- mobile communication selective call mode