- The problem of harmonic retrieval in additive noise is addressed.
- This paper considers the single record estimators for cumulants of sinusoids in additive noise.
- The step of creating degradation image includes convoluting original image and PSF, joining some additive noise.
- The accuracy of a speech recognition system in actually noisy environment is seriously affected by the additive noise and the channel distortions.
- The harmonic retrieval in multiplicative and additive noise is discussed in this paper after a concept of product cyclic statistics being introduced.
- Penalty function based method is a very effective method to estimate the number of sinusoid in presence of additive noise.