- [C]附加物,添加物 a substance that is added in small amounts to sth, especially food, in order to improve it, give it colour, make it last longer, etc.
- 添加的,增加的,附加的 involving addition
- 累积的 having cumulated or having been cumulated
- something added to enhance food or gasoline or paint or medicine
- designating or involving an equation whose terms are of the first degree
- characterized or produced by addition;
"an additive process"
- Glycyrrhizin is a kind of food additive which has a bright future.
- We can use the additive property of the integral.
Food additives can cause allergies.
It says on the packet that these crisps contain no additives.
Colour is often an additive in foods.
This margarine is full of additives—just look at the label！
This is an additive ingredient.
The process of cultural development is additive.
- additive的基本意思是“附加物; 添加物; 添加剂; 加成剂”,是可数名词,尤指食品添加剂。