- ADB President Haruhiko Kuroda told the opening session Asia needs to restructure its growth model.
- He made remarks during a meeting with ADB President Donald Kaberuka in Shanghai, where the bank group is holding its annual Board of Governors meetings on Wednesday and Thursday.
- NEW ADB PRESIDENT VOWS TO MEET THE CHALLENGE OF FIGHTING POVERTY IN ASI
- Henry is nowhere when it comes to the race for class president.
- The new president carried out a purge of disloyal army officers.
- The president's death had unexpected repercussion.