形容词 ad hoc:
副词 ad hoc:
- often improvised or impromptu
- for or concerned with one specific purpose
- for one specific case
- The government agency recommended cognitive radio technology for use in low-power ad hoc networks in unused TV bands.
- Simulation results showed that the system can make more accurate trust inferences than ad hoc context-aware systems.
- We have a special department devoted to designing the best ad for your company.
- You disconnect from the ad hoc network.
- The actress often forgot her lines but was very good at ad libbing.