- The most abundant phospholipid in many cells is phosphatidyl ethanolamine or cephalin.
- Described the feasibility of taurine synthesis with the waste heteropoly acid through the ethanolamine esterification.
- The effects of ethanolamine circulation on separating highly pure lignin were studied by GPC, IR spectrum and UV spectrum.
- Biodegradable ethanolamine-plasticized tapioca starch(EPTS) was successfully prepared from plasticizer ethanolamine and tapioca starch.
- On the base, the amino modified polyether-siloxane as softening for paper was prepared by the amination of ethanolamine.