- Hypertensive shock may occur in acute trauma in vigorous young individuals.
- Results The statistical analysis showed that the serum TPO level in acute trauma group was higher than that in control group (P<0.001).
- Objective To observe clinical curative effect and safety of quick-acting styptic powder on the treatment of acute trauma hemorrhage.
- CONCLUSION:Swelling and pains of joints and soft tissues of various causes could be treated locally by ketoprofen jell ,especially acute trauma.
- Methods The clinical data of 238 acute trauma patients with severe supratentorial hematoma were analyzed retrospectively.