acute subdural hemorrhage
- The treatment experience of 66 cases severe acute subdural hemorrhage
- Results CT findings of six cases are:cerebral hemorrhage were 2 cases,subdural pneumatosis 6 cases,subdural hemorrhage 3 cases,cerebral edema 2 cases.
- Results: Cases of subdural hemorrhage(SDH) manifested false thickened skull, the inner margin of the skull were hazed, and most of them showed some mass effect.
- Emergency treatment for acute subdural hematomas may involve surgery to reduce the pressure on the brain.
- Objective: To explore the diagnosis and treatment of the acute subdural hematomas.