- Lumbar spinal stenosis was diagnosed clinically and confirmed by myelogram or CT scan.
- Objective To observe the effect of patients with lumbar spinal stenosis by lumbar posterolateral fusion and decompression.
- The clinical analysis of therapeutic efficacy in the treatment of spinal stenosis by interbody fusion.
- The cervical, thoracic and lumbar spinal stenosis ought to be treated with surgical operation to reducethe pressure.
- From July 1981 to December 1984, 120 patients with lumbar spinal stenosis were treated surgically.