- A higher incidence of acute myopathy has been reported in patients with acute severe asthma, especially those paralyzed with neuromuscular blocking agents.
- Hospitalisation following a severe asthma attack.
- Levels of plasma NKB in the acute stage of severe asthma were significantly higher than those of mild asthma(P<0.05).
重度哮喘急性发作期较轻、中度哮喘急性发作期血浆NKB含量显著增高 (P <0 .
- Objective To study the clinical efficacy of montelukast associated with budesonide on severe asthma patients.
- Studies also showed people taking the inhaled insulin had more cases of severe asthma.