acute respiratory failure syndrome
- Acute lung injury/acute respiratory distress syndrome is a kind of acute respiratory failure caused by more etiology with high mortality.
- Then ,five patients with acute respiratory failure were treated with TGI.
- Initial and Delayed Onset of Acute Respiratory Failure: Factors Associated with Development and Outcome.
- Therapeutic and nursing management of ARDS and acute respiratory failure are strongly interdependent.
- Post operation, because of acute respiratory failure, he was transferred to SICU for intensive care.