- The difference of acute radiation injury in three groups is significant (P<0.01) .
- Acute radiation injury on canine biliary mucosa by~(192)Ir-brachytherapy introduced through a metal stent.
- The changes of hair cells after acute radiation injury to cochlea were studied with scanning electron microscope in guinea pigs.
- The survival rate of mouse with acute radiation injury was higher in those at the simulated high altitude 5 000 m than those at plain.
- Acute radiation injury as well as radiotherapy and chemotherapy of tumor can lead to different extents of bone marrow aplasia.