acute phase of cerebral infarction
- Conclusion The circadian rhythm of cardiac autonomic nervous activity is abolished i n the acute phase of cerebral infarction.
- Non-linear Dynamics Characteristic of EEG at Acute Phase of Cerebral Infarction
- Relationship between blood pressure changes in acute phase of cerebral infarction and its prognosis
- Keywords acute phase of cerebral infarction;hemiplegy;acupuncture;western medicine and Chinese herbs;
- Methods Clinical data of 26 patients with gout episodes during acute phase of cerebral stroke were analyzed.