- Yes, the doctor said that I've got acute pharyngitis.
- Some children with acute pharyngitis complain of abdominal pain and are febrile.
- Acute pharyngitis does not ordinarily last for more than 2 or 3 days, but there is always the danger of complications.
- Result:360 patients who sufered from acute pharyngitis,tonsillitis and mumps were treated with Qingre Liyan Keli.
- The most common bacterial cause of acute pharyngitis is Streptococcus pyogenes, or Group A streptococcus, which is referred to as "strep throat.
- Conclusion: Preparation technology of Qingre Liyan Keli was simple and it was effective in treating acute pharyngitis, tonsillitis and mumps.