acute necrotizing myopathy
- The metabolism of glutamine in the intestinal mucosa after induction of acute necrotizing pancreatitis in rats.
- Objective To investigate the indication and timing of surgery for acute necrotizing pancreatitis.
- Methods:CT images of 50 patients with acute necrotizing pancreatitis were retrospectively studied.
- Methods: 28 cases with acute necrotizing were retrospectiv ely analysed to investigate the cause, location, diagnosis and therapy.
- Conclusion The curative effect is satisfactory when patients with acute necrotizing pancreatitis are treated with selective nonsurgical treatment.