- Since the death in these occasions is mostly attributed to acute massive hemorrhages, an early diagnosis and treatment is of paramount importance.
- Acute massive hemorrhage of upper gastrointestinal tract
- After superselective embolization the abnormal vessels were completely occluded, acute massive hemorrhages stopped in all cases, abnormal pulsation and murmur disappeared.
- Nursing of acute massive hemorrhage patients with intervention treatment
- Interventional therapy on the acute massive hemorrhage of gastrointestinal tract(report of 25 cases)