Acute inflammatory transudate
- A direct relation between the acute inflammatory response after injury and the initiation of repair has been recognized for generations.
- GBS may also be referred to as acute inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (AIDP).
- Methods The hepatic model of LPS-induced acute inflammatory injury was established by administrating LPS and BCG.
- For erysipelas (St. Anthony's fire), acute cholecystitis, boils and other acute inflammatory swelling.
- Here is a purulent exudate in which the exuded fluid also contains a large number of acute inflammatory cells.