Acute infective exacerbation
- Acute infective exacerbation of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: relationship between bacteriologic etiology and lung function
- You have acute infective conjunctivitis.
- To retrospectively evaluate the perioperative nursing experience of 15 patients of acute infective endocarditis.
- Results: There were 5.7% SAS children with infective endocarditis, accounted for 40.6% of the acute infective endocarditis children at the same period, and mortality was 38.46%.
- This acute infection of the brain is almost invariably fatal.