- Observation on HA schemes for treatment of chronic granulocytic leukemia with acute exacerbation.
- During therapy, acute exacerbation can be relieved by analgesics, antibiotics or trephination.
- IF was remarkably elevated and 2,3-DPG was remarkably lowered in acute exacerbation phase compared to those in stable phase(both P<0.01).
- This indicates that Tanreqing injection has better curative effect for bronchial asthma patients with acute exacerbation.
- Objective To investigate the features of sonograph of gallbladder wall for chronic cholecystitis with acute exacerbation(CCAE).