acute demyelinating disease
- [医] 急性髓鞘脱失病, 急性脱髓鞘病, 传染病后脑炎
- Tumor-like demyelinating disease of the central nervous system.
- Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis (ADEM) is a rare inflammatory demyelinating disease of the central nervous system.The experience in children is limited.
- Treatment trials in GBS included mostly patients with demyelinating disease.
- The demyelinating disease of the central nervous system (CNS) is a disease which is often seen in youth.
中枢神经系统(central nervous system，CNS)脱髓鞘性疾病是多发于青年人的神经系统常见病。
- Among 18 children with central nervous demyelinating disease, 17 cases showed abnomal signal on MRI or CT.