- He actually took me to meet his foreman.
- Surely because progress of a particular kind is actually taking place around us and is becoming more and more manifest.
- We have a chance of actually taking away some nitromethane records, perhaps the overall record,"said Dube.
- I can't believe you're actually taking Mary's advice about marriage. Don't you realize she's been divorced twice?
- Only the revolution actually taking place, could provide a focal point for their positive soppurt and confidence in the people's victory.
- But there's a big difference between flopping for dramatic purposes and actually taking a charge.