- Doing phicial stock count with manufacturers.Make sure stock on acount matches actual stock.
- Last month a paper by a researcher at a local think-tank came up with a figure of 45 per cent based on actual stock prices.
- Anyone can piggyback his actual stock selections or apply his criteria to come up with other investments, as I've done periodically in this column.
- The conclusion is:(1)A quarter of general managers possess overconfidence characteristic in the listed company of actualizing stock incentive.
- The druggist put in a full stock of drugs.
- All its stock in trade is glossy paper backs.