- The activity of POD,SOD,CAT and the isoenzymes of POD,SOD in the heart,liver and kidney were analysed.
- PP333 also increased content of soluble protein and activity of POD in leaves during middle time of upgrowth.
- The activity of POD enzyme in sweet cherry leaves had significately negative correlation with vigorous growth trend of rootstocks.
- The results showed that the activity of POD increased with the prolongation of dark treatment time and decreased with the light recovery time.
- The activity of POD,CAT,the contents of soluble protein,total sugar,MDA and chlorophyll in leaf were determined by 754 GW specord UV vis.