- The branch of biochemistry that deals with the study of the chemical composition and activity of cells.
- The activity of cells was measured with tetrazolium salt (MTT) assay for 12 hours,1,2,4 and 8 days.
- CAUSES: The activity of cells is decreased due to ageing that leads to skin ageing and laxation.
- The amount of cell respiration depends upon the degree of activity of the organism.
- Objective To detect the telomerase activity of cells in malignant and benign ascites so as to provide more accurate marker in differential diagnosis.
- The number of cells was counted after neuronal specific enolase(NSE) immunocytochemical staining, and the activity of cultured cells was detected.