- The active material is a sub-micron thin-glass film with an immobilized fluorescent ruthenium organic complex.
- The formed active material in the stamped grids becoming loose in the grid openings and the battery failed.
- New process of plate production are applied to improve the utilization of active material.
- The broad fluorescence spectrum of the organic dyes suggests a broad tunability range for lasers using them as the active material.
- Can cause a head when selenium is lacked vasomotor, plaque agglutinate and plaque active material are released, promote the happening of hemal disease.