- It has low heat generation load, low temperature and of high-stability!
- CL-1000 Series, the first in a series of active heat spreaders, is made up of a thin Cu Case, Fluid Channel and Vapor Spacer.
- The rate of curing and consequently the rate of heat generation increase with the temperature.
- There is some about that retarders or retarding plasticisers really alter the total heat output or, for that matter, the rate of heat generation.
- Heat: A small amount of heat generated in the reaction.