- Lots of collagenous fibers formed for fiber metrocytes proliferation and active function.
- Sampling is a profiling method by which the process in question is periodically polled to determine the active function.
- When an exit address is encountered, the current active function has returned and the top element on the stack is discarded.
- Conclusion Most of the lymphatic capillaries in rat tongue have no active function with collapsed cavity in normal physical state.
- Tea pigments contains a large amount of active function group and they have very strong effects on antioxidation and elimination of free radicals.
- This paper introduces an active subsystem of real-time DBMS, which uses the rules of the event-condition-action to implement its active function.