- Transmission by a data station beyond the time interval allowed by the protocol.
- A process in which a specified data station resolves conflicting or erroneous conditions arising during the transfer of data.
- In high-level data link control ( HDLC ), the part of a data station that executes data link control functions as instructed by the primary.
- Another form of tracing collector, the heap is divided into two equally sized semi-spaces, one of which contains active data and the other is unused.
- In this paper, three approaches for Database access and their implementations are discussed based on ADO (Active Data Objects).