- Effect of Simulated Weightlessness on the Apoptosis of Thymus Cells in Tail-suspended Mice.
- Objective:To study the role of T lymphocyte subsets in multiple sclerosis and their change by transplantation of human fetal thymus cells.
- CD24 is mainly expressed in hematopoietic cell,beside the expression in thymus cell and epithelial cells of brain and pancreas.
- The splicing factor SC35 or SC35-like protein in the nucleus of thymus cells had a few of speckles,but it accumulated near the membrane of nucleus.
- Effect of Salmon Milt DNA on the Morphology of Thymus Cell in Aged Mice