- Leaf senescence, the last phase during leaf development, is closely related to the damage caused by activated oxygen.
- Activated oxygen(AO) unit began to increase at 0.5h and peaked at 2h and then stayed in high level with a little fluctation.
- Chlorine can take hours to penetrate the cell wall of bacteria or virus, while activated oxygen or ozone oxidation occurs within seconds.
- Effect of active oxygen radical to animal health and feed quality.
- Active Oxygen Method (aom) This test is widely used.
- But the balanceable state would be destroyed in a adverse condition because the ability of elimination of activated oxygen would weaken.