activated coagulation time of whole blood
- APTT, aPTT activated coagulation time of whole blood
- We designed this study to examine the influence of this product on in vitro coagulation of whole blood by using the thrombelastograph (TEG).
- The transfer of whole blood or blood products from one individual to another.
- The improvement extent of high spear of whole blood viscosity, plasma viscosity, fibrinogen, time value ...
- That is to measure changes in physical properties during milk coagulation process for defining the coagulation time and then the optimal cutting time of coagulum.