- Absorptive aqueous of indigo by activated carbon fiber(ACF)was studied.
- Activated hollow carbon fiber is used as a new kind of fibrous adsorbent which is better than activated carbon and activated carbon fiber.
- Discuss emphatically on the process of electrostatics flocking of activated carbon fiber and its adsorbability.
- ACSs receive less attention as compared with activated carbon fiber and activated carbon granule.
- This study examines the properties and microstructure of viscose rayon-based activated carbon fiber (ACF) adsorbent modified by supporting silver.