Actinotherapy with ultraviolet light
- When excited with ultraviolet light of 230 nm or 267 nm, o-phenanthroline can emit fluorescence at 367 urn.
邻菲???艿 230nm及267 nm紫外光激发，在367 nm处产生一荧光峰。
- Cholecalciferol is produced by irradiation of 7-dehydrocholesterol with ultraviolet light either from the sun or from an artificial source.
- Finsen:Danish physician. He won a 1903 Nobel Prize for developing a method of treating skin diseases with ultraviolet light.
- Surgical instruments can be heat-sterilised or treated with ultraviolet light, but that is not appropriate for everything.
- Topical ointments such as corticosteroids and oral medicine combined with ultraviolet light therapies are used to restore pigment to the skin.