- A plant sterol is converted into vitamin D by ultraviolet radiation.
- Various quantitative analysis methods for plant sterol are reviewed.
- The unsaponifiable matters of rape seed oil were divided into a sterol and three other fractions by HPLC.
- The determination of total sterol in soybean was studied by improved spectrophotometry.
- Objective: To study and optimize the purification process of total sterol(glycoside) of Alpinia oxyphylla Miq.
- "The color of the well changes to indicate the level of sterol in the skin," Dr.