acting contrary to benevolent ways
- To persuade(someone) to act contrary to inclination or choice.
- Any party who has been found acting contrary to the contract should be held legally responsible for all the possible losses.
- The infidel must be brought into the fold or, at least, prevented from acting contrary to the values of the fundamentalist.
- Cheating on exams is an uncivilized, immoral, bad faith conduct is a violation of school discipline, act contrary to fair competition.
- Acts contrary to our code of ethics,the facts point to a contrary conclusion.