- Instead, they reserve the right to act unilaterally, or in ad hoc coalitions.
- Instead they reserve the right to act unilaterally or in ad hoc coalitions.
- Consequently through the ages, countries (with few exceptions) have been able to act unilaterally without repercussion.
- I -- like any head of state -- reserve the right to act unilaterally if necessary to defend my nation.
- However, he adds that Israel will not wait indefinitely for peace negotiatio , and will act unilaterally to set its borders.