acrylonitrile butadient styrene
- The amorphous thermoplastic component is SAN: a copolymer of styrene and acrylonitrile.
- And infrared spectrum showed that both styrene and acrylonitrile were copolymerized.
- A type of thermoplastic synthetic copolymer composed of various proportions of styrene, acrylonitrile and butadiene.
- The versatility of ABS is derived from its monomer building blocks Acrylonitrile, Butadiene and Styrene.
- The versatility of ABS is derived from its monomer building blocks Acrylonitrile Butadiene and Styrene.