- Treatment of Acid Waste Water of Nanshan Mine, Maanshan Iron and Steel Co.
- The complexation extraction process was adopted to treat CLT acid waste water.
- After removing the alkali metal by means of ion exchange, this acid waste water that has been disposed by precipitating can produce ammonium nitrate.
- The mechanism of production and the hazard of the acid waste water from all kinds of sulfurous mines are studied in this paper.
- Some methods of prevention and cure to reduce the pollution of acid waste water from the sulfurous mines are discussed also.