- a puzzle where you fill a square grid with words reading the same down as across
- verse in which certain letters such as the first in each line form a word or message
- Most of the book of Lamentations, like Ps 119, is an acrostic.
- The Jews had their own acrostic interpretation of the name Adam.
- Make an acrostic poem using one of your spelling words.
- And so today I want to give you another acrostic. Last week I gave you an acrostic for tithing.
- Psalm 37 was written in an alphabetic acrostic style, and many of the thoughts are in the form of proverbs.