- the outermost point of the spine of the shoulder blade
- Either of two slender bones in human beings that extend from the manubrium of the sternum to the acromion of the scapula.
- The axillary nere was not found to lie at a constant distance from the acromion at eery point along its course.
- Plates should not impinge on the acromion, the biceps tendon, or rotator cuff insertions.
- Another one had fibrohistiocytoma of scapula,and was treated with tumor resection and slinging of acromion of humerus.
- Tie a fine tape around the neck, let it fine its lowest level. measure from this tape to the acromion (bone at the end of the shoulder).