- Objective:To assess the diagnostic value of acridine orange staining fluorescence in the diagnosis of gastric carcinoma.
- Conclusion:Acridine orange staining fluorescence has some clinical value in diagnosis of gastric carcinoma and helps distinguish gastric ca...
- Acridine orange staining of the ASCs at passages 3, 4, 6, and 8 did not reveal evidence of obvious cell aging.
- The interaction of hematoxylin (HE) with DNA was studied by using acridine orange (AO) as a probe.
- Results:Detection rate of acridine orange staining fluorescence in gastic carcimoma was 46%.
- The acridine orange immuno-fluorescent bacterial clump assay (AOIFBCA) has been established.