acridine orange flourescent staining
- Acridine orange staining of the ASCs at passages 3, 4, 6, and 8 did not reveal evidence of obvious cell aging.
- Results:Detection rate of acridine orange staining fluorescence in gastic carcimoma was 46%.
- Methods The halogen light source in an acridine orange(AO) staining method was used.
- The morphological change and apoptosis alteration of SHG44 cells were identified by acridine orange(AO) staining.
- Apoptosis was determined by acridine orange(AO) staining,Annexin-V/PI double staining, laser scanning cytometry(LSC) and flow cytometry (FCM).